I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Home Town Adventure!!

Yo! What's Up?
Nah..its been 2 day since i have not update my Blog...Why? Coz i had gone to my Village Oya..Is its cool? Nah... mYbe kot..Haa..btw,when i'm at my village..yah.. what a tired day.. the day we arrived,we just sudmit our activities with paya tracking...hahaa...habis tenggelam satu badan dalam paya...huhh.
sorry.no picture to show...coz the CAMERA was swimming...LOL.. what a suck day without camera..

The SECOND day...yah.. of course la another tired day... my mother and i also with my aunt goes to the forest for searching of the "bemban" in Iban...in english and Malay...i dont know la...
hahhaa...Oh and also no picture to be seen coz the camera had swam on the first day...
That all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment